1. The Key of Knowledge by Shri C.R. Jain, Barrister, Hardoi.
2. The Confluence of Opposites by Shri C.R. Jain, Barrister, Hardoi.
3. Christianity Rediscovered by Shri C.R. Jain, Barrister, Hardoi.
4. The Gems of Islam by Shri C.R. Jain, Barrister, Hardoi.
5. The Science of Thought by Shri C.R. Jain, Barrister, Hardoi.
6. Higher Psychology by Shri C.R. Jain, Barrister, Hardoi.
7. Atma Dharma by Brahmachari Shital Presad Ji.
8. Jain-Mat-Sar By L. Sumer Chand Jain, Ambala.
9. Bhagwan Mahavira by Digambar Das Nukhtar, Saharanpur.
10. A Scientific interpretation of Christianity by Elisabeth Fraser.
11. Kulyat-i-Arya Musafir by shri Lekh Ram.
12. Short Studies in the Science of Comparative Religions by Maj.Genl. J.G.R.Furlong.
13. A Scientific Demonstration of Future Life by T.G. Hudson.
14. Cambridge History of India by Smith.
15. Early History of India by N.N.Ghosh.
16. History of India by Prof. Ishwari Prashad.
17. The Jain Kings and Heroes.
18. Aini Akbari by Abul Fazal.
19. Ancient Indai By Mc. Crindle.
20. Rajasthan by Col.Todd.
21. Rajasthan Ke Jain Vir by Shri Goyala.
22. Encyclpaedia Britannica.
25. Voice of Ahimsa.
26. The Jain Gazette English.
27. Modern Reviews.
28. The Journals of Bihar and Orissa Research Society.
29. The Journals of Royal Asiatic Society of Bengal.
30. The Journals of Asiatic Society.
31. Annual Reports of the Archaeological Survey of India.
32. Jain Antiquary by Prof. A.Chakravarty.
33. Cosmology Old and New By Prof. Ghasi Ram, M.Sc.
34. Reader’s Digest Encyclopedic Dictionary.
35. Sketches of Truth by Way Farer.
Jain Mat Sar
By L. Sumer Chand Jain
It is a closely printed book of 321 pages in the Urdu language, dealing with metaphysics, ritualism,
cosmogony, philosophy, and ethics of the Jain religion in a thorough and exhaustive manner. We have very
much appreciated a liberal, critical and comparative study of Jain religion along with other systems of
belief, and recommended it with pleasure to the earnest study of all students of religion, who can not
avail themselves of the original text books or their authentic translations.
The style and diction of the author is natural and popular and his effort to explain the subtle philosophy of Jainism in a clear manner is highly commendable.
Editor, Jain Gazette, Aug. 1916
This book is a collection of materials and ideas gathered by the author as a result of his life-long
interest in everything concerning Ahimsa, Jainism and comparative religions. The compilation has been
made intelligently and laboriously and the author deserves appreciation for the pain he has taken in
The information brought out throws ample light on various subjects. The critical study of book is sure to reward its readers by imparting a mine of information of pre-historic matters and by inspiring them to strive in the same manner.
As its title suggests, the reader will obtain a peep into Jainism through the medium of this book. Thus introduced through the realms of Infinite Spiritual Prowess, a progressive and conscientious reader will surely become interested in taking up the study and practice of the Science of spiritual Omniscience and Omnipotence.
New Delhi Kapur
25-06-1964 Dy. Secretary,
Ministry of Defence,
Government of India :